- 1. Whats the No. 1 song played on your iPod?
- Paradise by Coldplay and Someone Like You by Adele
- 2. What is one of your favorite quotes?
- If it be now, ’tis not to come. If it be not to come, it will be now. If it be not now, yet it will come—the readiness is all. Since no man of aught he leaves knows, what is ’t to leave betimes? Let be. - from Hamlet, Act V Scene II
- 3. What is your favorite month of the year?
- June because of summer and my birthday, December because of winter and Christmas
- 4. What sound do you love?
- the sound of the person's voice of who I am in love/lust with, beaches, thunderstorms
- 5. What is your longest relationship?
- I don't believe in relationships
- 6. What is your dream boy/girl?
- A British boy, preferably blonde, who is just as obsessed with English and literature as I am, has an amazing sense of humor, and understands my pretentiousness and craziness and overall fucked up personality.
- 7. If you had to stay a certain age forever, what age would you chose?
- I'm loving being 18 but I'm not sure..
- 8. If you were reincarnated after death, what would you be?
- Can I go back and be someone at court during the Elizabethan age? Yes please.
- 9. Has an event in your life that caused you pain ever turned out to be for the best?
- not getting into NYU : ( still bitter, but I am loving where I am now. Also not getting into Governor's School. I fucking loved my last two years at Hilton Head.
- 10. What is the hardest thing you've ever done/been through?
- I don't like this question.
- 11. What is your dream to go through with a significant other?
- Seeing a Shakespearean play at the Globe or riding the Eye or just walking through the streets of London at night.
- 12. How many sexual partners have you had?
- 13. What experience has made you a stronger person?
- 14. What does your family always tell others about you?
- probably things about Charleston and writing
- 15. What piercings/tattoos would you like?
- I want a few more tattoos but for now I'm satisfied with the one I have. No more piercings.
- 16. At what age do you want children? How many?
- When I've traveled and done enough with my life that I feel I'm ready to settle and start a family. I want two, a boy and a girl. The boy's name will be Cassius William Hamlet Kenneth Benedick. Nooot kidding. But Cash and/or Will for short.
- 17. Describe your dream wedding
- On the beach at night.
- 18. Explain the funniest event in your life
- There's been too many, but the first thing that popped into my head is Orlando with Melissa, Maraia, Breen and Shawna two summers ago. Tracy the Tree!!
- 19. What offends you the most?
- being blamed for something I never did
- 20. Name something you've done infront of a crowd
- too much
- 21. How do you shave?
- in the shower?
- 22. Name a shocking secret of yours
- I'm in love with my professor
- 23. Describe your last sexual experience
- none to describe
- 24. Describe your last kiss
- It makes me sad : ( It was by the Maybank Fountain and was actually really nice. too bad the guy turned out to be a huge jerk .. shocker
when you wake up still drunk from last night
you know your night was success.
about to get craaazy tonight,
happy Night 2 of Halloweekend! (:
I’ve honestly never felt this way before and it is glorious.
When someones says, "That's so ironic!" when it's only a coincidence:
When Mama Grimaldi was like,
“The last thing we need in this family is another bas(s)tard.”
If judging you for your improper grammar is wrong, then I don't want to be right.